Nuclear is a type of music player that helps to stream music from all available free sources. This program draws content from all over the internet. It supports YouTube, Jamendo, Audius and SoundCloud to play your music.
- It uses channels such as YouTube, Jamendo, Audius and SoundCloud to play the music.
- You can search and get albums powered by powered by Last.fm and Discogs.
- Song queue, which can be exported as a playlist
- Has the ability to load saved playlists in form of json files
- Scrobbling to last.fm done along with updating the ‘now playing’ status
- With it you have access to the newest releases with reviews all including tracks and albums
- You can browse your music based on its category or style
- Searching for one genre of music leads you to similar music type
- The amount you can download is unlimited downloads (powered by youtube)
- You get realtime lyrics of each song
- You can get music depending on how popular it is
- Listening from local library is possible
- Does not require accounts
- There are no ads
Use Nuclear to Find and Stream music for free
The following guide will show you through, on how you can use the utility to find and stream music for free.
Step 1. Find Nuclear for Windows
Head over to Github, then open the package that has been designed for Windows. Just like as shown in the image below;
From the image above, it requires you to use chocolatey to get nuclear installed on your Windows system. If you do not have one already make sure to check on how to install Chocolatey on Windows.
Step 2. Use Chocolatey to Install Nuclear
Once you have chocolatey, you can now proceed to check what the Windows package entails and proceed to install using the commands provided. Open PowerShell as admin, and run the following command;
choco install nuclear
This is how the whole process goes;
PS C:\Windows\system32> choco install nuclear Chocolatey v0.10.15 Installing the following packages: nuclear By installing you accept licenses for the packages. Progress: Downloading nuclear 0.6.10... 100% nuclear v0.6.10 [Approved] nuclear package files install completed. Performing other installation steps. The package nuclear wants to run 'chocolateyInstall.ps1'. Note: If you don't run this script, the installation will fail. Note: To confirm automatically next time, use '-y' or consider: choco feature enable -n allowGlobalConfirmation Do you want to run the script?([Y]es/[A]ll - yes to all/[N]o/[P]rint): y Installing nuclear... nuclear has been installed. nuclear can be automatically uninstalled. The install of nuclear was successful. Software installed as 'exe', install location is likely default. Chocolatey installed 1/1 packages. See the log for details (C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\logs\chocolatey.log).
Below is the image of the whole installation process;
Step 3. Open Nuclear from Desktop
This applicatiion will be available on your desktop, open it so that you can continue to use. Just as follows;
This application has got the simplest graphics user interface. It is easy to navigate and understand. You can actually search for your songs on the search box as per artist or album or tracks.